The Balearic government is extending current Covid regulations in Mallorca by one more week. These specifically concern social gatherings and hospitality opening hours. The current ban on social gatherings between 1am and 6am (except for people who live in the same household) is unchanged but may be relaxed to 2am to 6am next week.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma