Calls for responsibility.
Majorca is a “paradise fore the cruise industry”.
Unspecified as yet, but nightlife in the frame.
Measures are expected to again focus on hospitality and nightlife.
The opposition fear that bars and restaurants will bear the brunt of any new restrictions.
The government, for the moment, is not planning on ramping up restrictions.
The AREMA restaurants association lodged an appeal against government restrictions.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals