On Monday, Spain's tourism minister, Reyes Maroto, welcomed July figures for employment in the tourism sector which indicated that there was a 10.5% increase compared with July 2020.
Tourism sector recovery is being "consolidated"
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma