Definitive results from analysis of samples taken from the kitchen won't be available until next week.
In a separate incident, Imserso holidaymakers refused to check in to a three-star hotel.
The majority of Imserso holidaymakers in Mallorca stay in Playa de Palma.
There is always an issue with the Imserso holidays.
A delay to the Imserso programme. But its benefits are in any event limited.
Imserso holidaymakers in Ibiza.
The Spanish government hasn't increased funding for Imserso holidays in the 2023 budget.
The Imserso programme runs until the end of April.
Only twenty participating hotels as opposed to a previous 44.
There was a reduced programme for last winter because of Covid.
Hotels have been pulling out of Imserso because they aren't paid enough.
Imserso holidaymakers are due to start arriving in October.
The Balearic government won't be topping up the payment to hotels.
The majority of hotels have pulled out of the programme.
Hotels insist that Spanish government payment for Imserso holidays is too low.
Hoteliers say that Imserso isn't financially viable.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma