In it's heyday, Plaza Gomila and El Terreno played host to actors and actresses, famous musicians and the well-heeled from all over the world.
Excitement soars over plans for Plaza Gomila in Palma
Also in News
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)