Latest figures from the National Statistics Institute show that 1,103 homes were sold in the Balearics in July. Of these, 140 were new homes. The growth in sales compared with July 2020 was 51.5%. In all, there were 4,614 property transactions in July. The figures do of course reflect the influence of the pandemic on the property market.
Sale of homes up 50% in the Balearics
Higher growth in sales in other regions
Also in News
- Woman dies while sunbathing on Mallorcan beach
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca