More than 80 buildings, which are renowned for their architecture will be open to the public, for free, for the first edition of the ‘Open House’ festival in Palma on November 6-7.
Palma's first Architecture Festival opens on November 6
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones