It is one of Mallorca's most popular events and one for which there is eager anticipation every year, but the Pollensa Wine Fair succumbed to the pandemic in the same way as did all other events.
Pollensa Wine Fair returns - eighteen months late
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca