Survivors of a mass food poisoning four decades ago occupied Madrid's El Prado art gallery on Tuesday, threatening to commit suicide if the government did not respond to their demands.
Survivors of 1980s poisoning occupy Spain's El Prado, threaten suicide
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island