Another 73,583 people went back to work in the Balearic Islands in October, which is 16.68% more than the same month last year, according to data from the Ministry of Inclusion and the Ministry of Labour.
Thousands back to work in the Balearics in October
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma