A post on Facebook dated July 17 this year appears to explain how it is possible to enter Spanish territory in circumstances identical to those of Friday evening in Palma.
Facebook post with advice for emergency landing
Also in News
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations