It has taken over fifteen months, but the Spanish government has now approved aid funding for municipalities in Mallorca affected by the "cap de fibló" at the end of August 2020.
Madrid approves aid for "cap de fibló" damage
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma