Emergency services at the scene.
Advanced life support medics went to the hotel.
He was eventually persuaded to go to hospital.
Emergency services attempted to resuscitate him.
The polytrauma protocol was activated.
The woman was floating face down in the sea.
Mallorca Fire Brigade and Guardia Civil rescue units went to the scene.
It is feared that the 19-year-old may never walk again.
The Dutch tourist jumped from a height of 22 metres from a Malgrats Isles' rockface.
At the scene of the accident.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures