A damp grey Christmas Eve, with early morning fog and overcast skies nearly all day. The centre of the island together with Pollensa in the north and Arta in the east may get some late afternoon sunshine. There’s is also a 30% chance of some rain with a south/southwesterly wind.
Mallorca Weather Forecast for Christmas Eve
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.