A total of 14 migrants have been intercepted in Platjes de S'Olla, on the island of Cabrera, after arriving in a skiff to the Balearic coast.
Interception of 14 migrants of Algerian origin in Cabrera
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.