People with symptoms compatible with Covid-19 can, from yesterday, request an appointment for a diagnostic test through BitCita. It is no longer necessary to call Infocovid, although the telephone line will continue to offer a service for resolving doubts and for other specific functions. In a press release, the Regional Ministry of Health emphasised that this streamlines the system for users to request a diagnostic test, as has already been done since last week with the management of close contacts. Both actions, the request for a diagnostic test and the management of close contacts, must be done through the online resource www.ibsalut.es/autorastreigcovid, which provides access to BitCita.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma