San Antonio or San Anthony, the patron saint of animals, was marked today with a groundbreaking move....you can now take your pet on public transport in Palma!
Pets now welcome on public buses but there is a price to pay!
Council will charge 30 cents per pet
Also in News
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents