Ian Foster, who now lives in Alcanada near Alcudia, admits that he was never a “scholar” at school and that writing was far from his strong point. His efforts and energy were best served on the playing fields. He excelled in a host of sports and was picked for the British Olympic hockey team in 1964, but his then employers had other ideas and told him to get back to work.
The "grumpy old" Briton who helped develop Alcudiamar
Also in News
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain