The European Union's foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said on Monday the EU would not engage in an escalation after Russian President Vladimir Putin put Russia's nuclear deterrent on high alert on Sunday.
EU's Borrell says EU won't respond with escalation to Putin's nuclear remarks
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.