The Ukrainian community on Mallorca thanked the good hearted on the island this afternoon as food, clothes and other items continued to flood into the Ukrainian church in Arenal.
Ukrainian appeal from Mallorca
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca