Several residents of Avenida S'Olivera and Calle Lope de Vega in Magalluf discovered on Sunday morning that their cars had been vandalised. There were around a dozen. One resident says that it is like this every weekend "We don't know what to do any more".
Magalluf residents denouncing car vandalism
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday