Biel Moragues, president of one of Mallorca's taxi-driver associations, says that protest action might be taken if there aren't measures to mitigate the impact of the rising cost of fuel.
Mallorca taxis: Driving around looking for customers is unaffordable
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Mallorca-loving Emily is the hottest thing on the planet, says Brad Pitt