A 24-year-old Mallorcan businessman has been sentenced to twelve months in prison for having conned two associates out of 5,300 euros for a non-existent property investment.
An English lord and a Mallorcan property investment scam
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt