About 4,500 Ukrainian refugees have been registered in Spain since Russia's invasion of Ukraine on Feb. 24, but the real number is much higher, Spain's Migration Minister Jose Luis Escriva said on Thursday.
Spain has registered 4,500 Ukrainian refugees so far, minister says
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones