UK-registered P&O Ferries has made all staff redundant with immediate effect and will use agency workers to sail its ships, the Times newspaper reported, after the firm suspended all crossings on Thursday.
P&O Ferries to sack staff and use agency workers - Times reporter
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca