Expectations are that the Palma International Boat Show, to be held from April 28 to May 1 at the Moll Vell in the port, will exceed the 227 exhibitors and the 185 boats in 2021. The registration process is now coming to an end, and the entire Moll Vell site will be occupied.
Record participation anticipated for this year's Palma Boat Show
Features will include the Palma Superyacht Village
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow