At Wednesday's meeting of the so-called pact for reactivation in the Balearics, the regional government is set to present 37 measures. These include a specific fund for the Balearics to compensate for the increase in transport costs and a temporary reduction in port and airport taxes.
Balearics proposing cut in airport taxes
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update