Buying local products has become even more important since the transport strike has hit imports of fruit, vegetables and meat from the mainland.
Shop local in Mallorca! The best of fruit, vegetables and meat
Join Alex Smith as she tours the two main indoor markets in Palma
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024