Chinese businesses in the Balearics are being affected by disruption to supplies from China because of the Ukraine war. The freight train on Yiwu-Madrid Railway line, the longest railway in the world, has been suspended because of the war. The train carries thirty containers. In addition, there is the lockdown in Shanghai because of Covid. This has affected the shipping of goods from the port in Shanghai. Shipping companies have increased freight services from Asian ports to Spain, but this adds to cost, the price of fuel at present being another factor.
Chinese businesses in Mallorca affected by supplies disruption
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"