According to Palma town hall studies, some ten per cent of car journeys each day in Palma are for a distance of less than one kilometre, while almost 200,000 are for under five kilometres.
Ten per cent of Palma car journeys are less than a kilometre
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma