Rush hour traffic jams in and around Palma.
Incident took place at 9.30am.
Around 17.5 million euros were for traffic offences.
Great emphasis to be placed on public transport and getting around on foot.
Striking hauliers caused traffic problems in Palma this morning.
Palma drivers spend 24% extra time in traffic jams.
In Palma there is an average of more than 900 vehicles per 1,000 inhabitants compared to the national average of 650.
It was stormy for a time yesterday. By the weekend, the forecast suggests highs of 30C.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma