The Balearic government is making a further commitment to public transport in Mallorca by increasing bus service frequency and the number of routes. Starting this Friday, ten new routes will be launched and there will be 66 more buses on the roads. One hundred and sixty new drivers have been recruited.
Mallorca bus and train services being increased
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort