Despite having given the impression that travel restrictions had been eased for entering Spain ahead of the Easter holidays, Spain has changed its mind at the very last minute.
Spanish U-turn for unvaccinated Britons
Spain apologises for confusion
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update