Alcudia town hall will review the bylaw that regulates the opening hours of bars, restaurants and other establishments. This will study the feasibility of longer hours at night without causing inconvenience to residents. Around a dozen people made their views clear on Thursday at the council meeting, which was debating a motion raised by the opposition Partido Popular to amend the current hours. The PP say that they want to help business recovery now that the season is starting.
Alcudia bars demanding longer opening hours
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt