As part of Pollensa’s Easter Sunday procession, tradition has had it down the years that six or seven rifles are fired with cartridges. This Easter Sunday, there will be no shotguns, an amendment to Spain’s weapons regulations having prohibited the use of firearms for fiestas and similar events.
The Pollensa guns of Easter and August
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma