As part of Pollensa’s Easter Sunday procession, tradition has had it down the years that six or seven rifles are fired with cartridges. This Easter Sunday, there will be no shotguns, an amendment to Spain’s weapons regulations having prohibited the use of firearms for fiestas and similar events.
The Pollensa guns of Easter and August
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Mallorca-loving Emily is the hottest thing on the planet, says Brad Pitt