The flower offering of La Beata Francinaina Cirer.
Santa Catalina Thomàs is well known as La Beata.
Mallorca presents a rich array of entertainment over the next seven days.
Carnival kicks off this weekend in Marratxi, Palma (children's parade) and Sencelles. And next week Real Mallorca play at Son Moix the Copa del Rey.
Councillor concedes that it was a mistake.
Before the music starts in the squares, Palma Sant Sebastià concerts are traditionally preceded by the appearance of a fire-breathing dragon on the streets.
Very mild for the Sant Antoni fiestas, but a change likely for Sant Sebastià.
The concerts take over different squares in the city to offer music for all tastes and ages.
S'Arraco celebrate Sant Antoni with a bonfire.
The January fiestas for Antoni, Sebastià and Honorat mean that streets are taken over by bonfires and there is a smell of wood-burning pretty much everywhere on the islands.
Mallorcan towns celebrate Sant Antoni and Sant Honorat from January 15 to 18 with diverse festivities.
An image used for the January patron fiestas in Campos shows a jolly gentleman and a smiling lady.
The villagers celebrate the Festa de l'Esperança with a procession to the Castle.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash