Overnight on Thursday, the National Police in Palma inspected fifteen hostess bars. The main purpose of what was a five-hour-long operation was to check if Ukrainian women who have fled the war were being sexually exploited.
Police raid hostess bars in search for exploited Ukrainian women
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island