Up to some one hundred people took part in a new 'March for Freedom' in Palma on Saturday. Organised by Baleares Acción, it started at midday from Pocoyo park and ended at the Plaça d'Espanya.
New 'March for Freedom' in Palma
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt