Not having been held since 2019, the procession of Crist de la Sang (Christ of the Blood) in Palma on Thursday evening attracted great numbers of spectators.
Large crowds for Palma's Holy Thursday procession
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!