Palma beaches are packed for Easter but lifeguards have launched an SOS, claiming that their numbers need to be increased for public safety reasons.
SOS from Palma lifeguards
Beaches are packed for Easter
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow