Almost 100 police incident reports have been issued by the local police in the Santa Catalina area so far this year as this trendy Palma neighbourhood becomes engulfed in a wave of public disorder incidents.
What is going on in Santa Catalina? 100 police incidents so far this year
Residents have dubbed it "the new Magalluf..."
Also in News
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Free express parking slashed at Palma airport