On Saturday, a group of some forty motorhome owners will stage a protest in Palma to demand the establishment of official campsites with services where they can park.
Motorhome owners demanding camping spaces
Regulations from 1986 have made all forms of camping difficult
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy