Thirteen German tourists were remanded in custody on Saturday at the order of a Palma court. They had been involved with the incident in Arenal on Friday when a bar terrace was set ablaze. Witness statements referred to alcohol and having been thrown onto thatch on the terrace, followed by a cigarette end.
Prison for thirteen German tourists
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca