On Monday afternoon, the National Police evacuated the headquarters of the Partido Popular on C. Palau Reial in Palma, next to the parliament building, because of a bomb scare.
Bomb scare at political party HQ in Palma
Also in News
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- More than 20 people affected by chlorine leak at Puerto Alcudia hotel pool
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Free express parking slashed at Palma airport