The team of lifeguards on Santa Ponsa beach this afternoon saved the life of a British tourist who had suffered cardiorespiratory arrest while he was swiming. The 70-year-old man was rushed to Son Espases hospital in a serious condition.
British tourist saved from drowning in Santa Ponsa
Lifeguards rushed to the rescue
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals