The National Statistics Institute (INE) has released figures for holiday rental accommodation as of August 2021. A nationwide survey, the INE has identified the percentage of properties per municipality which are for holiday rental purposes, the data having been collected from the housing census and from ads on websites.
Up to forty per cent of properties are holiday lets - Can this be justified?
A nationwide survey has identified the percentage of properties which are for holiday rental purposes
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca