It should be a great Christmas this year in Pollensa, the council have announced plans to spend 50,000 euros on festive lights.
50,000 euros to be spent of Christmas lights in Pollensa
Police to get new vehicles
Also in News
- Chinese travel giant to open hotel in Palmanova this summer
- Restaurants in the Balearics breaking the law by not offering tap water
- Mallorca first in the world to have hydrogen-powered transport for tourists
- Dolphin delight near Pollensa in Mallorca
- Did Michael Douglas ever “whip it out” for Catherine with his golf balls in Mallorca?
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.