Joana Maria Adrover, Palma councillor for public security, said at a Thursday press conference that the police driver whose car ran into and killed a pedestrian had lost control of the vehicle.
Palma pedestrian death - police driver lost control of the vehicle
Friends and fellow workers paid homage to the 36-year-old on Thursday afternoon
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt