A 65-year-old British tourist is in a critical condition in a Palma hospital after having been saved from drowning in Puerto Pollensa.
British tourist critical after Puerto Pollensa rescue
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma