Just seven days ago he won the French Open for a record 14th time but last Sunday he took to the sea aboard his yacht for a well deserved break in the sunshine.
Rafa splashes out in Mallorca waters
A well deserved rest
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister